XPFeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a private forum to host all things geek and gamer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are taking a break!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smith

Smith

We are taking a break! Empty
PostSubject: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Hopefully, this gets some attention...

We are coming up on a stopping point for Deadlands. At that time, we will be taking a brief pause from the Weird West and cleansing the palate. This can be done in one of the following ways:

1. I can run a limited adventure in another game.
  2. Someone else can run a limited adventure in another game.
  3. We can go back to a previously played game/campaign.
  4. We can have a few table top game nights (board games, card games, etc.)

I am open to other suggestions, if presented. I am not turning this into a poll, so everyone weigh in who wishes to do so. If not, you're coming along for the ride.
Back to top Go down
Pwarky

Pwarky

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Board games are fun, easy to jump in and out of and do not require much long term investments.

I have a number of games that I have picked up over the years and would love to share with the rest of the Weird group.
Back to top Go down
khaosus

khaosus

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 pm

VOTE: CP2020
Sooo many enemies we need to kill in that campaign.
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:59 pm

I know Jack wanted to kill Action Sindy. I don't remember who you had it in for, Case.
Back to top Go down
khaosus

khaosus

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:51 pm

That Militech officer that fucked me over in my character history.
I also want to see if my investment/company pans out.
Plus, SPACE!

We are taking a break! Space_sphere_by_jahw-d3ezqx1
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:19 pm

cp2020 or aberrant. action sindy was kool aid's enemy, not my ninja's. Plus, action sindy has nothing on Don Johnson. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Don Johnson is just and urban legend. Everyone knows that.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:34 pm

oh, and i'd like to get together to play yggdrasil sometime too.
Back to top Go down
Pwarky

Pwarky

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:40 pm

Are we going to round out the group to a full 4 + GM?
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:28 pm

That's two for Cyberpunk 2020. One for Aberrant. Personally, I vote for a limited adventure of something we haven't played. And there is always D&D or HOL.

Every member of our current group is invited. If anyone wants to abstain from the next session, they may. If we have a board game night or two, I may open it up to a few more seats. If we do a limited adventure, I may add a seat or two as well, but I will never handle more than 5 PCs on a regular basis. If we go back to Aberrant, Justin may make more of an attempt to attend. Otherwise, I consider it vacant.
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Ok,, here is my plan:

We only have a 3 or 4 more sessions left in Deadlands before we break. I am planning on at least one table top game night, and then a few sessions of Cyberpunk 2020. After that, back to Deadlands. If people want to switch systems/campaigns, we can vote on that at session.

This is the last call to speak up if you want to run your own limited session or want to try a different game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are taking a break!   We are taking a break! Empty

Back to top Go down

We are taking a break!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XPFeed :: Overtime :: OK, you primitive screwheads... Listen up!!!-
Jump to: