XPFeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a private forum to host all things geek and gamer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things Empty
PostSubject: Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things   Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 am

I was born and raised in the northern part of Channath Vale in a large halfling town. My mother died due to illness, when I was a young child, so I was raised by my father. My father was the proprieter of a local shop specializing in exotic imports. Growing up, I was more than a little bit of a troublemaker around town (read as pain in the ass..). As I grew older, this turned into drunken carousing, and it doesn't take much to get me drunk. My parties were the thing of legend, among my generation in the town, but not popular with the previous generations. One night, myself and a couple friends (Anselmo and Camila) were on a bender. That night is pretty much a blur for the 3 of us, but we all woke up on a caravan to Zazesspur with signed contracts to work the caravan for the entire trip. I tried to explain to the caravan master that the signature did not match mine but to no avail. I suspect our fathers decided it was time for us to grow up and signed us to the caravan, but I can't be sure. During this trip, I developed my 'allergy' to alcohol (read as learned my lesson).

After reaching Zaz, we had very little money, so we began looking for some source of income. While window shopping in a shop I could not afford, the proprieter overheard my conversation with Camila as to the true value of the items in the shop. Noting my keen eye, he offered me employment in his shop. I, of course, accepted. A couple months later, I was approached by an individual with an opportunity to make a large sum of money. I didn't know it at the time, but this would be my first run in with the trackers and locksmiths guild. I was to 'adjust' my pricing estimates for a few key items every month, which they would in turn purchase. After a few months of this, I was invited to join their guild and to receive training in their arts. I, of course, accepted. The rest is history.

[I may add some background for Anselmo/Camila at a later date]
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things   Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:48 pm

first draft is complete. let me know what u think.
Back to top Go down
khaosus

khaosus

PostSubject: Re: Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things   Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:45 am

Good work! alien

Lets also say that you worked in your fathers shop keeping track of local and foreign prices through a contact in Zaz. Hence the reason he sent you that way, and the reason you were so good at what you do.

This will also allow me to reconnect me with your father when I feel like it.

Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things   Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:26 pm

setup anselmo as saratha's clerical assistant. he's very good at it. she's available now to help up occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things   Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things Empty

Back to top Go down

Lothario Goodbarrel - Trapsmith Extraordinaire and Appraiser of Fine Things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XPFeed :: RPG :: Dungeons & Dragons-
Jump to: