XPFeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a private forum to host all things geek and gamer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in running a game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smith

Smith

Anyone interested in running a game? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:39 pm

One-shot? Limited adventure? Your own campaign? Play-test? Collaborative effort?

I've got a whole library full of goodness and I don't mind giving up the reins for a minute to make some other GM miserable for awhile.

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
crovomst3k

crovomst3k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:11 pm

i've been trying to get a Star Wars game going for what seems like eons. Suffice it to say if anyone is interested, I'd be up for giving it a shot with this crew. Granted I'd still be doing West-End 2nd ed. D6 only goodness.
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:54 am

Hey, an actual response!

Matt, let me (or us, I guess) know how often you want to play, how many players, how many sessions, etc. I am available, if you want to take the conversation offline.
Back to top Go down
crovomst3k

crovomst3k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm looking to run a game maybe once a month. I've got one player already (my good amigo Allen), so I've got room for three more up front. I've never done a game with more than four, so I think that's a good place to start. How many sessions is a difficult one to answer, as it'll depend on how quickly the players proceed through the campaign.

Interested parties can submit a character concept if you have an idea, and we can set up a time for some character creation. I've got a PDF of the main rule book I play out of (2nd edition revised and expanded). Here's the LINK

http://d6holocron.com/downloads/books/WEG40120.pdf

I generally stick to these rules, but "I've made a few special modifications myself." I will try to find some of the sourcebooks, but I've got those in hardcopy.

The timeline of the campaign starts 5-7 years before ANH.

For purposes of gaming, I don't consider most of the novels or Video Games to be canon. A few exceptions would be anything by Timothy Zahn (which already runs into conflict with the movies), Dark Empire 1 and 2, "The Force Unleashed" (1st game only-though I find the timeline a little iffy) and "Shadows of the Empire."

If there's not a lot of interest among our usual CP2020/Aberrant/Deadlands crew, I've got a few other possible players. I'd like at least three.
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:56 pm

I am interested, but it depends on the schedule.

Let me know if you want space on the forum.
Back to top Go down
crovomst3k

crovomst3k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Capp is in. Allen is in.

Has anyone from the rest of the CP/A/DL group read this thread at all?

Earliest play time would be end of September, beginning of October.

Jason-any character ideas? We should get together for some creation time.

Here's a site with all the books in PDF. I have the best of them in print, just in case you'd prefer not reading off a computer screen-

http://www.d6holocron.com/

I'll let you know about forum space later.
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:08 pm

I haven't checked if the home team has read this thread. You might want to send a text; seeing how you missed last game and all.

I have several concepts in mind, but it depends on what type of group it will be. I've had the alien scoundrel and the wookie companion. I think I need to have Force powers this round.
Back to top Go down
Pwarky

Pwarky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:26 pm

I own a number of StarWars RPG books and have been building a CSI style campaign set in that world, but have had 0 actual play time.

If there are still openings, I am down for a Starwars RPG.

Let me know the schedule!
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Right on. Most of the books are in my Dropbox.
Back to top Go down
crovomst3k

crovomst3k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Excellent. The spot is yours.

I will work out scheduling with everyone, hopefully for sometime in October.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in running a game?   Anyone interested in running a game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in running a game?
Page 1 of 1