XPFeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a private forum to host all things geek and gamer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can we have pet Ewoks?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pwarky

Pwarky

Can we have pet Ewoks? Empty
PostSubject: Can we have pet Ewoks?   Can we have pet Ewoks? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:08 pm

I feel this question is pertinent as it will set the tone for the entire campaign. As Ewoks are just half sized Wookies, and Wookies are known to swear a life debt in certain cases, is it possible to have a "pet" Ewok?

I can see many cases where a Ewok servant will provide not just entertainment, but also plenty of RP opportunities. Additionally, I will of course have to outfit my Ewok with appropriate outfits to help solidify its role as it pertains to a Master/Servant dynamic.

I have also read, in the expanded universe, that Ewoks have remarkable absorbency, so after a rough space battle we could use our indentured servant Ewok as a space Sham-wow of sorts.

If Jason needs to practice some of his less lethal Force powers, he will have an outlet. Also the possibility of a Force-sensitive Ewok in our "employ" is almost too comical to resist!

Thank you for your consideration.

Andrew
(The above has been a work of satire and is not to be taken seriously.)
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

Can we have pet Ewoks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we have pet Ewoks?   Can we have pet Ewoks? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Uh huh. You'll be bored in three weeks, and I'LL end up walking it!
Back to top Go down

Can we have pet Ewoks?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XPFeed :: RPG :: Star Wars-
Jump to: