XPFeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a private forum to host all things geek and gamer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthdawn or East Texas University

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karlstein

Earthdawn or East Texas University Empty
PostSubject: Earthdawn or East Texas University   Earthdawn or East Texas University EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:36 pm

I have three players interested in a game.  Two of which are more interested in Earthdawn than East Texas University, but are willing to try the later.  I would be more than happy to run either game.  I am looking for two to three more players.

Games would be on Friday nights (or every other Friday night) starting between 6-7 depending on player availability.  First time gamers are welcome.

If you are interested let me know which game grabs you.  I have pdf's available for both games if people what to look them over.

Earthdawn is a fantasy game and ETU is a modern heroic horror game set around a college campus and a group of students.  More info to come if people are interested.

Karl
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earthdawn or East Texas University   Earthdawn or East Texas University EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:08 pm

I am up for either.
Back to top Go down
Karlstein

PostSubject: Re: Earthdawn or East Texas University   Earthdawn or East Texas University EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Thanks for getting both the forums up. I have posted an interest check in both of them. We have you Chris and Rachel, but I am hoping for at least two more players.

We can certainly start with 3 though.
Back to top Go down
Smith

Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earthdawn or East Texas University   Earthdawn or East Texas University EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Cool. No problem.

I was actually thinking about combining the forums and the Facebook group into a Google hangout so it was more accessible. Naturally, I'll let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
Karlstein

PostSubject: Re: Earthdawn or East Texas University   Earthdawn or East Texas University EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:02 pm

That makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthdawn or East Texas University   Earthdawn or East Texas University Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthdawn or East Texas University
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XPFeed :: Overtime :: OK, you primitive screwheads... Listen up!!!-
Jump to: