XPFeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a private forum to host all things geek and gamer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interest Check

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karlstein

Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Interest Check   Interest Check EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:42 pm

I am wondering if there is interest here in an Earthdawn game.  It is its own system and a High Fantasy game where the players will be dealing with adventure on land in on the high seas. This game would be on Friday nights and played as often as we can get 3+ people together.

I have three possible players (Jason, Chris and my wife Rachel).

Back to top Go down
Pwarky

Pwarky

Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interest Check   Interest Check EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:19 pm

For those, like myself, that had no idea what Earthdawn was:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthdawn

"Earthdawn is a fantasy role-playing game, originally produced by FASA in 1993.[1] In 1999 it was licensed to Living Room Games, which produced the Second Edition. It was licensed to RedBrick LLC in 2003, who released the Classic Edition in 2005 and the game's Third Edition in 2009 (the latter through Mongoose Publishing's Flaming Cobra imprint). The license is now held (again) by FASA Corporation through FASA Games, Inc., who are releasing a Fourth Edition, with updated mechanics and an advanced metaplot timeline.

The game is similar to fantasy games like Dungeons & Dragons, but draws more inspiration from games like RuneQuest. The rules of the game are tightly bound to the underlying magical metaphysics, with the goal of creating a rich, logical fantasy world. Like many role-playing games from the nineties, Earthdawn focuses much of its detail on its setting, a province called Barsaive."
Back to top Go down
Karlstein

Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interest Check   Interest Check EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Thanks. I am not allowed to post links in the forums yet. I will have more up for both games when I can.
Back to top Go down
Karlstein

Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interest Check   Interest Check EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:33 pm

I am hoping to get characters done for this or ETU in the next couple of weeks so if anyone is interested let me know. I live about 5 minutes away from Jason so if you know how to get to his place you can get to mine.
Back to top Go down
Karlstein

Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interest Check   Interest Check EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Starting character creation this Friday. If anyone is interested let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interest Check   Interest Check Empty

Back to top Go down

Interest Check
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XPFeed :: RPG :: Earthdawn-
Jump to: